Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Taste and See

When was the last time that you tried a new dish of food that you never had before that made your taste buds skip for joy like children in a playground? Think about it for a moment.

For me it happened the other day I had a hash brown omelet. Bursting with flavor I salivated wishing I owned the recipe. Never heard of it before that day. My good friend ordered it and let me taste it.

After tasting it I was open like Yankee Stadium on opening day.

Life is the very same way.

Many of us are so caught up with our daily routines, schedules and habits that we never take time out to experience something new in our lives.

Something new that can be a very small but have a profound impact upon us. Now I would never order a hash brown omelet because the sound of it just didn't ring right to me.

I can only imagine if I didn't have an open mind and the willingness to try new things I would have never had such a good experience. I would have missed out completely.

Try something new today that you normally would not.

Your new experience may open you up to a whole world of adventure and enjoyment. Until next time, remember to taste and see the life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment