Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Experience

You have heard the saying experience is the best teacher. Well I want to add this too it experience teaches many different levels of lessons.

I want to briefly discuss the levels of lessons experience teaches.

Level 1 is Easy
Level 2 is Moderate
level 3 is Slightly Above Moderate
Level 4 is Hard
Level 5 is Harder
Level 6 is Expert
Level 7 is Mastermind

Now let me explain the different levels of lessons in experience.

Let's say Jack is usually a pushover who goes through life being picked on and often walked on.

Level 1 of this lesson is getting courage to speak up for himself so this doesn't happen as often as it has. That sounds easy to do to us.

Jack has to want to change this problem. It is easy but he is only the first level.

The more Jack stands up for himself he becomes stronger and he is presented with new lessons and challenges that bring him to another level.

Jack is now presented with second level lessons where his boss and co-workers find ways to take advantage of him. Until he stands up for himself it will continue and then one day he does it at the office in a meeting and everyone is shocked. But now he has gain the respect of his co-workers and his boss.

His life is changing now.

Jack usually allows his women to run all over him. Changing this problem is going to be harder than the other lessons. Level 3 brings with it new challenges. He realizes now how his life has been changed from speaking up for himself.

After Cassandra who is Jack's girlfriend starts her usual tantrum rituals to get her way way with him. He responds by telling her I am no longer falling for those tricks anymore. If you love me, respect me and want to be with me you will address me with respect. From this day forward if you want to be with me you will no longer act in this fashion r you will be replaced by someone who can do that for me.

I am no longer setting for this nonsense.

I would continue but I believe you get the point now. What do you want to experience in your life today that you haven't?

It's time for you to get like Jack by making things happen for you.

Stop sitting around complaining about your experience and step your game up by being willing to go through the various levels of experience to make your life that much better.

Cheers to a better you, that starts right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment