Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Diligent Student: Always Learning

I dropped out of high school and never looked back. I mean not until I turned twenty two years old decided to take and my high school equivalency. I needed to finish what I started.

Some may think that that was a bad decision on my part. There are times when I think of what i would have been if I stayed in high school where I would be now. I mean who doesn't think about paths that you could have taken instead of the ones you chose. I mean that is a simple human nature.

I am very fortunate that I have always been a diligent student of life. I never stopped learning even after i left school. Everyday I am learning new things in different areas that have really contributed to my life.

My dedication to excellence has allowed me to be:

Featured in 2007 1st Edition Marquis Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders
Featured in 2006 - 2007 Marquis Who’s Who in Business and Finance
Featured in 2005 & 2004 Marquis Who’s Who in America

I would say that is a good start for a late bloomer in the business world.

There are many more things that I am working on. I will keep them hush, hush for now but you will soon see what I am talking about.

Everyday I am striving to become a better writer, a better father, a better mate, a better entrepreneur, a better lover. I am not satisfied with being good at who I am I am striving towards excellence in every area of my life.

It is so important to be a diligent student who have teachers from all ages and every walk of life. Teachers of all ages and all walks of life. I admit I learn from business moguls, entertainers, children, and so many others who I don't even have enough paper to cover them all.

They all have something viable to share and pour into my life. I learned from a young child to learn all that you can because life is short and also work on improving and reinventing yourself.

Life is filled with an abundance of lessons to help you become a better you. Along with each lessons comes a big reward. The sooner you learn the lessons the more rewards you will get to experience and enjoy in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment